The Adult nebGO is your portable nebulizer solution for on-the-go aerosol treatments. With a small, lightweight design that comfortably fits in the palm of your hand, it delivers powerful, quiet, and discreet neb treatments anywhere using vibrating mesh technology. Weighing in at just 3.7 ounces (with batteries), the nebGO provides quick, effective treatments without the bulk of a standard tabletop compressor. The system includes the main unit, medication cup, mouthpiece, adult mask, pediatric mask, lanyard, USB cord, power plug, stylish hard shell carrying case, and user manual.
NebGO Portable Handheld Nebulizer By Compass Health – Adults
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3″ x 1.6″ x 2.9″ (7.65cm x 4.1cm x 7.3cm).
- Weight:Without batteries: 2.6 oz (74g).
- With batteries: 3.7 oz (104.9g).
- Particle Size: MMAD< 5 micrometers.
- Average Nebulization Rate: 0.25L/min.
- Operating Cycle: 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off.
- Battery Life: Up to 90 miuntes continuous use; 4 days if used 20 min/day.
- Power: 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off.
- Power: Two AA Alkaline Batteries; USB Power Adapter.
- Power Input: AC100-240V/50-60Hz.
- Power Consumption: <1.5W.
- Medication Capacity: 6mL
- Vibrating Frequency: 117kHz (+ or – 15%).