- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Protective Toe Box: The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing.
- Customizable Fit: Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort. Lightweight Construction Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish.
- Added Support and Improved Fit: Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation.