The Only CPAP Pillow Designed To Stop Your Mask Leaks, Noise & Pressure!
Regardless if you are new to CPAP or have been using PAP therapy for a while now – you know CPAP is a struggle! Even after getting used to the alien type face hugger your RT claims is a CPAP Mask, you like many other CPAP users struggle not only with comfort, but with various compliance problems at night. Between your mask leaking, dry eyes (mouth or nose), red lines in the morning & no sleep – you have probably contemplated giving up CPAP completely. You don’t have to give up comfort in exchange for compliance, with the Contour CPAP Pillow 2.0 you now can have both!
Contour CPAP Pillow 2.0 Puts The Comfort Back In Compliance!
- CPAP Mask Cutouts – reduces mask contact to minimize pillow interference so your mask stays in place throughout the night to prevent shifting, leaking & noise!
- Built in Hose Control – tether feature helps airflow by allowing your hose to move freely with you & eliminating the pulling & tugging pressure on your mask as its weighted down.
- Ergonomic Design – Supports your head & neck to prevent your face from sliding down on your pillow which shifts & tugs at your straps which reduces mask seal efficiency.
- Shoulder Crescent – allows you to naturally rest your shoulders for added comfort.
- Orthopedic, Patented Contour Curve – supports your head, neck & spine for proper sleeping posture to promote improved airflow
Uniquely designed with CPAP users in mind, this orthopedic bed pillow is an essential CPAP supply no matter if you are back, side or even stomach sleeper. Constructed from a high resiliency, medical grade foam core to promote proper alignment throughout the night, also features a plush, pillow top layer making it the best foam or fiber fill cpap bed pillow! With our patented CPAP design, the pillow exclusively features custom side cutouts which allows your mask to rest freely in a pressure free zone. This prevents your mask from moving throughout the night, breaking air seals and causing leaks. By keeping your mask in place & sealed, you can now get the rest & compliance only most CPAP users wish they could dream of!