- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer.
- Gel pods: Inside the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- The Protective Toe Box: The extra width and depth in the toe box and forefoot reduces pressure on the feet and prevents toe stubbing.
- Customizable Fit: Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability.
- Personalized comfort: Lightweight Construction Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications.
- Lightweight outer sole: long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish.
- Added Support and Improved Fit: Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation.
There are no reviews yet.