The Endurance Hand Bed Rail with Floor Supports is designed to help users get in and out of bed. The handle and floor supports are fully adjustable and can support users up to 300 lbs. Easy to install between mattress and box spring. Includes securing strap and non-slip sleeves that extend up to 43 inches under the mattress. Fits nearly all bed sizes. Warning: the Endurance Hand Bed Rail is not intended or designed to ensure that the user is confined to bed. If the user is at risk to roll out of bed, a hospital-style bed rail should be used. The Endurance Hand Bed Rail is designed to help the user get in and out of bed safely.
- A thick foam handle provides a secure grip.
- Under mattress with easy adjustments.
- Non-slip sleeves to keep it in place.
- Handle Has 1/4″ Thick Foam Tubing to Provide a Secure Grip.
- Fully Adjustable with Handle Adjustment from 19 1/4″ – 21 1/4″ and Leg Adjustment from 13 3/4″ – 21″.
- Slides Up To 43″ Under Mattress with Easy Adjustments and Has Non-Slip Sleeves to Keep it in Place with an Adjustable Strap to Secure to Frame.
- Made Out of Aluminum with 7/8″ Diameter Tubing, it will Fit Most Beds.
- User Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.