This N95 Pouch Respirator, by Kimberly-Clark, is NIOSH-Approved, describing that it provides a minimum 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles (though not oil resistant). This N95 particulate filter respirator is designed to help safeguard against the risks posed by airborne particles and contaminants. The pouch-style respirator offers the wearer a large breathing chamber to maximize comfort. Made in the USA, the respirator comes with two comfort fit headbands and a bendable nosepiece to customize fit and ensure a consistent seal. This product is not for the healthcare market and not for healthcare personnel. This N95 respirator passes all relevant NIOSH testing protocols. However, please note that NIOSH approval protocols do not include specific tests for respiratory diseases.
- N95 Pouch of 50, Respirators made by Kimberly-Clark, Bulk packaged in bag, Regular Size, White respirator with 2 blue headbands.
- N95 NIOSH-Approved (TC No. 84A-9042); Provides a minimum of 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles – see image for how to validate your respirator.
- One of the most breathable respirators on the market; Up to 75% more breathable than the NIOSH minimum requirement (based on NIOSH testing of limited sample set).
- Pouch design with a large breathing chamber for added comfort – see image for how to properly wear the respirator.
- Headbands made of patented material for softness and strength; bendable nosepiece to customize fit.
- Made in the U.S.A. by Kimberly-Clark; Covered by FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) issued on March 28, 2020.
- Note: N95 respirators are required to provide a tight seal to ensure air flows through layers. General face coverings do not and allow air to leak. around the edges. General coverings appear more breathable but may not be suitable for protection purposes.
- Not for healthcare market or healthcare personnel.