- EXTRA THICK & ABSORBENT: Our ABD pads are designed to be used when high absorbency is the only way to go.
- Made with a fluffy inner that can absorb and dispense fluids, our sterile abdominal pads are a must-have for all First-Aid Kits.
- SUPREMELY SOFT & SCRATCHLESS: Made with silky-soft, non-woven material, the outer layer feels like really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, healing incisions. Furthermore, the sealed edges, prevent unwanted leakages.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: We ensure to preserve our pads’ quality as best as possible by wrapping them individually.
- This way we ensure that they reach you in pristine condition, fully sterile, and ready to be used.
- PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING: From post-operation wounds to injuries, diabetic-vein ulcers, heal wounds, and traumas, our 5” x 9”/ 8” x 10” inch pads can help you against any heavy exudates.
- PRACTICALLY PACKED: Our abdominal pads come in packs of 20.
- They’re packed into open trays for greater ease of use, and when closed they can easily be stacked or stored away.
Medpride Sterile Abdominal-|First Aid Pads| Surgical-Grade-ABD Combine Pads-20/Box
$11.99 – $16.99
Medpride Sterile Abdominal- ABD Combine Pads| 5 x 9/ 8 x 10 Inches| Extra Absorbent & Thick, Individually Wrapped Wound Dressing, First Aid Pads| Surgical-Grade, Nonstick- for Heavy Leakage, Post Op
|MPR-60775||5″ x 9″||20/20/cs|
|MPR-60778||8″ x 10″||16/24/cs|