The bed assist rail fits all types of beds.
If you or a loved one is having difficulty transferring in and out of bed to a walker, wheelchair, cane and then you should consider the Mobbility Bed Assist Rail. The bed rail for adults and seniors also have convenient mesh organizer storing tv remotes, glasses, books and other items.
How Does The Bed Assist Rail Work On My Bed
- Fully Insert the Bed Rail between the mattress and box spring of the bed.
- The Padded Handgrip on the Bed Assist Rail should be 18″ away from the head of the bed.
- The Padded Handgrip should be 4″ to 6″ above the top of the mattress.
- Adjust the Adjustable legs for stability and height.
- Affix the bed strap to opposite side of bed frame for increased stability.