EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator is an ultra-quiet, affordable oxygen concentrator. The Everflo Q is an upgrade to the Everflo Oxygen Concentrator.
This medical oxygen equipment combines the small size, lightweight, and low maintenance of the popular EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator, with the added value of a remarkably quiet sound level.
With the Ever Flo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator, you will get the benefits of an ultra-quiet concentrator without the burden of paying an ultra-large price. With a sound level of only 40 decibels.
New Everflo Q Concentrator operates as quietly as a whisper compared with the 60 decibels of some oxygen machines.
EverFlo Q is lightweight and compact in size, allowing you to easily set it up out of the way of room traffic.
Casters on the bottom of this home oxygen equipment make moving the EverFlo Q around a breeze.
Because the EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator features a dual filtration system.
You will spend less time and money on regular maintenance or repair calls.
Additionally, the new EverFlo Q produces less heat and requires less electricity to operate, reducing owner operating costs.
Respironics EverFlo Q Specifications:
- Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 23 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every year/8,000 hours
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- Oxygen Output 0.5-5 liters per minute
- The OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)