Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel, sleek style advances one of the industry’s leading portable mobility scooters.
The design engineers at Pride let their imaginations lead when they drew up plans for the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel. We’re so happy they did.
Its sleek styling moves the industry light years ahead, with sharp contours and a low-profile battery housing that give it a sleek and futuristic look. It’s so compact, in fact, you might wonder how we fit dual 12-amp-hour batteries inside there at all.
Speaking of light, a high-intensity LED headlight out front extends your day, even when the sunlight’s ready to turn in for the night. So in case you actually want to push the limits of that 5.5-mile-per-charge battery capacity, you’ll have plenty of light to do it.
Four wheels plus powerful suspension give this scooter stability
Riders choose a four-wheeled scooter basically for two reasons.
1. They want the added stability that four wheels beneath them offer.
2. They want versatility, the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel mobility scooter has the added advantage of Comfort Trac Suspension for a performance you can count on. You can spot it from a distance – Pride’s distinct yellow coil springs supporting each wheel.
Obstacles tremble before this mobility scooter’s suspension system
Coupled with seven-inch solid tires in the front (eight-inch tires in the back), the suspension and two inches of ground clearance ensure a comfortable ride over a variety of surfaces.
All of that fits in what you might never guess is an extremely portable mobility scooter. With feather-touch disassembly, quickly separate the front wheels and tiller from the rear component.
The folding backrest drops down and the seat can be easily removed from the post. Swing down the tiller and you’re ready to go literally anywhere. The heaviest piece weighs just 39 pounds. Altogether, the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel weighs just 87 pounds without batteries (108 pounds with batteries).
Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity.
- Up to 4.4 mph maximum speed.
- 44.75″ turning radius.
- (12AH) 5.5 miles per charge.
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests.
- A standard front basket provides storage.
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage.
- The charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter.
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience.
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist.
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain.
- Standard LED lighting.
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires.
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds.