Exclusive nitrile material formulation with added thickness features a fully textured surface for enhanced durability. Provides excellent barrier protection from bloodborne pathogens, as well as exceptional resistance to chemotherapy drugs and other chemicals.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex, powder-free, non-sterile.
- Fully textured for sustained grip during use.
- Enhanced tensile strength and elasticity with added softness for comfort and reduced hand fatigue.
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuffs.
- Manufacturing Excellence.
FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use.
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D6319 Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application.
- Meets and exceeds ASTM F1671 Test Method for Resistance of Materials by Blood-Borne Pathogens (Viral Penetration).
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D6978 Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs.
- Manufacturing certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, as well as ISO 13485 for Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices.